- I am learning a lot about me and the most important thing I strive to constantly remember is: I am in this place at this time because God has an amazing plan for my life! I am BEcoming whole, in the perfect timing of our Savior, Jesus Christ, through the Power of the Holy Spirit. It is not easy and I will have to reside and let pain exist, but I am never alone!
- Through this process I have started to Trust and *let go of fear* within my safe-space. And it is allowed, and fucking HEALTHY for me!!
- I am developing *Hope* through learning and developing a cooperative relationship with my part *Hope*. Hope contains wisdom, truth, and knowledge. And I am so thankful for you hope!
- Back to the word transference neurosis; transference has allowed all of me, especially, LPL and Gr@c3 to understand *Emoting within the secure, loving, and wise environment of my MC office is done in safety* – (***and***We are PROTECTED by God, through the Holy Spirit, with Jesus at all times!!)
- I have been blinded from reality for too many fucking years ! One way I am healing is to *unlearn pseudo-truths* from my past. This process is painful, yet I never have to be alone again!!!
- Through this process, I strive to remain within the Peace that surpasses all understanding (the Power of Jesus blood) that my *healing* journey is exactly the way it is supposed to be!
I write today to praise God, my true Father for the beautiful design of this path He prepared for me. I praise Jesus, He has led me through the doors of my amazing *Mentoring Counselor *! MC, who is guided by the Holy Spirit, shares God’s love with me every time I see her. God has given me an amazing support system. I have Jesus and God through the Holy Spirit; I have MC, I have an amazing husband (who is supporting, loving, and here for me when I need); and I have some of the best fucking friends one could ever fathom…all created for me to become WHOLLY BB!
transference neurosis. (n.d.) Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing. (2012). Retrieved August 12 2016 from http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/transference+neurosis
“Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30, WEB)